Reflection: Skills on Wheels

I have chosen the modules ‘Handle Face-to-Face Interview’ and ‘Exchanging Feedback’. They are the two modules that I can closely relate with for this semester. With prior experience to the two modules, the exercises were manageable. I have scored full marks for almost every activity. The slides and videos were rather comprehensive.

Learning Experience
Exchanging feedback was an activity that I often found myself doing through the 12 weeks of CPD lessons. The information and questions on Skills on Wheels was a recap of what was taught in class. Giving constructive feedback helps my classmates to improve on themselves. Besides, when I give feedback. I take note of the positive points and remind myself not to commit the same mistakes as my peers. More importantly, it keeps me thinking by allowing me to point out and assess information critically. I have been to two interviews this semester. The exercise on ‘Handling Face-Face Interview’ was a refresher.

Application
The experience was similar to when I used XSITE and Google Drive. In fact, I felt that Skills on Wheels had a good user interface. After every activity in the module, there will be questions that reinforce learning. In XSITE, I may need to switch to another tab to complete a quiz after I finish my readings. The slides uploaded were concise and readable. In my opinion. I will prefer all my school modules to be in a single application. It will be more convenient if I can access everything on one platform. As for now, I will still prefer learning through laptops and a physical environment instead of a mobile application. Some handphone screen may be too small and it gets hard to read at times. 

Comments

  1. Dear Kelly,

    Thank you for this review of two SoW learning modules and the website itself. I'm happy to hear that you feel like the content nuggets were presented in an easy to access manner and the topics seemed relevant. I also appreciate your frank view on the mobile app's limitatins.

    You've made a very good effort for this post and in the portfolio learning all term long.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts